Only a true couponer would understand...
From our families to yours, our sincerest best wishes for a Merry Christmas! But seriously, what are you doing on the computer? It’s Christmas Eve for Heavens sake! I think it’s time we sat down and had a talk. First, we want you to know that we love you very much & appreciate your patronage on our blog. But, we’ve been thinking a lot about this and now that you’re here– on Christmas Eve, it’s time we staged an intervention.
We’re worried you may be suffering from Coupon Addiction. Now don’t get upset, please just listen while we share some of the symptoms.
* The first time you saved over 50% on your grocery bill you felt a ‘coupon high’
* Now that you’ve been couponing for awhile, your need increases to save even more money to achieve the same effect or feeling.
* You think it’s normal to have grocery shopped at more than three stores in one day.
* You think buying 40 boxes of cereal at a time is “conservative”.
* You have tried but failed to stop couponing.
* You’ve laid awake at night planning your coupon trips and you’ve dreamed about coupons.*
You’re in Denial: You make excuses saying that you coupon for the money you save & because it’s fun.
Reality Check; you’re not just a social couponer anymore.
* You spent over an hour clipping paper this month, and haven’t made a single snowflake.
Answering yes to three or more of the above symptoms during a 12 month period may show that you have an addiction. Hey wait a minute; I think I may be addicted too. Oh no! What will I do? I don’t think I can quit! I don’t have that kind of commitment; I’d relapse for sure. And they say there is no cure for an addiction. Oh well, if you can’t beat ‘em, join ‘em! See you in the shopping aisles!But seriously, snuggle up with your family these next couple days. We’ll see you soon, but get out of here til after Christmas!
Hip2Save’s Daily Recap of Deals (7/17/2018)
7 hours ago